|Place of Origin:||China Guangzhou|
|Certification:||MSDS , FDA|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||500 bottles|
|Packaging Details:||Glass bottle:30ml|
|Delivery Time:||15 days after payment|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||20000 bottles per month|
|Net:||30ml||Function:||Anti-scar , Anti-aging, Soothe Burns And Treat Rashes|
|Skin Type:||Suitable||Keywords:||Pure Jojoba Essential Oil|
|Material:||100% Pure Rosehip Seed Essential Oil|
100% Organic Rosehip Seed Oil For Anti-Scar And Anti-Aging
|Product Name:||100% Organic Rosehip Seed Oil For Anti-Scar And Anti-Aging|
|Product category:||Pure Essential Oil|
|Suitable skin types:||general|
|Efficacy:||anti-scar , anti-aging, soothe burns and treat rashes|
|Ingredients:||Pure, Unrefined Organic Rosehip Seed Oil|
· HIGH UP IN THE MOUNTAIN AIR OF SOUTHERN CHILE - the Mapuche Indians have been using Rosehip Oil for centuries. This amber oil has been used to protect their skin from the anti-aging effects of the harsh weather, heal scars, soothe burns and treat rashes and stretch marks during pregnancy.
· THIS WONDER OIL CAN HELP YOU TOO - This oil is a great natural moisturizer which will help to soothe dry skin conditions, minimize the appearance of fine lines and slow down skin aging, Many users have also reported a reduction in redness, age spots, scars as well as improved skin tone and elasticity. Read some of our reviews below.
Rosehip Oil is the NATURAL WAY to repair dry or damaged skin. Rub several drops of oil between your fingertips and apply to your face, body or hair. Use for fine lines, wrinkles, rashes, burns, age spots, stretch marks, hyper pigmentation and dry skin conditions such as psoriasis, eczema and rosacea. A truly VERSATILE COMPANION and a great way to START A NEW, CHEMICAL-FREE BEAUTY REGIMEN. The secret you will be telling your friends is Teddie Organics Cold Pressed Rosehip Seed Oil.
Pure, Unrefined Organic Rosehip Seed Oil
- Dry or Itchy Skin or Scalp
- Hardened or Cracked Skin around Elbows and Heels
- Eczema, Rosacea, Dermatitis, Psoriasis
- General Redness and Uneven Skin Tone
- Scars caused by Acne, Cuts or Surgery
- Stretch Marks from Pregnancy or Growing Up
- Age Spots or Damage caused by UV rays
- Brittle Nails and Dry Cuticles
Rosehip Oil is rich in essential fatty acids, such as linoleic acid (Omega 6), oleic acid (Omega 9) and linolenic acid (Omega 3).
- These all play a part in improving the health of the cell membranes and the skin’s barrier function.
- It's also a source of beta carotene, Vitamin C and other antioxidants that help prevent free radical damage.
Apply 2-3 drops to clean, damp or dry skin and massage in gently. Smooth over fine lines and wrinkles around the eyes and on the forehead. Apply directly to dry zones such as elbows, heels, feet and hands to help repair damaged skin. Rosehip Oil is a DRY oil as it quickly absorbs and doesn't leave any residue. Also add to your moisturizer, shampoo or conditioner to boost hydration. For external use only. Discontinue use if irritation occurs. Avoid direct contact with the eyes. Do not ingest.
Contact Person: Mr. Jimi Lin
Address: 1st, Baishahu Road, Junhe Street, Baiyun District, Guangzhou City, China.
Factory Address:No. 8, north 14th alley, South street, Xinke Shangxin Village, Baiyun District, Guangzhou City, China