Home ProductsSkin Care Cream

Organic Aloe Vera Gel Moisturizing / Soothing Deep Cleansing Face Gel

Organic Aloe Vera Gel Moisturizing / Soothing Deep Cleansing Face Gel

    • Organic Aloe Vera Gel Moisturizing / Soothing Deep Cleansing Face Gel
    • Organic Aloe Vera Gel Moisturizing / Soothing Deep Cleansing Face Gel
  • Organic Aloe Vera Gel Moisturizing / Soothing Deep Cleansing Face Gel

    Product Details:

    Place of Origin: Guangzhou
    Brand Name: Greenmakes
    Certification: MSDS , FDA
    Model Number: OEM/ODM

    Payment & Shipping Terms:

    Minimum Order Quantity: 500 jars
    Price: consult
    Packaging Details: jar:250ml
    Delivery Time: 15 days after payment
    Payment Terms: L/C, T/T, Western Union
    Supply Ability: 20000 jars per month
    Contact Now
    Detailed Product Description
    Net Weight: 250ml Function: Moisturizing And Soothing,Deep Cleansing
    Skin Type: Suitable Key Words: Aloe Vera Gel
    Material: Organic Aloe Vera Product Name: Organic Moisturizing And Soothing Aloe Vera Gel Deep Cleansing Face Gel

    Organic Moisturizing And Soothing Aloe Vera Gel Deep Cleansing Face Gel

     

    Product Introduction:    

     

         

    100% Natural: Our Aloe Vera isn’t loaded with chemicals, and you can feel the difference! Contains no added color, fragrance, or alcohol. It’s as close as it gets to breaking open the actual Aloe leaf straight from the plant!

    The thinner consistency goes on smoothly, spreads easily, and absorbs quickly, leaving skin feeling silky and smooth.

    Contains 99% pure, cold-pressed Aloe Vera made from organic plants. The remaining 1% are natural preservatives required to keep the product safe.

     

     

    Sales point

     

    · 100% natural, 99.75% organic Aloe Vera Gel; no added color, fragrance, or alcohol

    · Moisturizing for skin, hair, and cuticles. Great for sunburn and razor burn

    · Use as after shave, hair gel, or leave in conditioner; also great for pets

    · Thin gel absorbs quickly with no sticky residue, leaving skin silky and smooth

     

    Ingredients:

     

           Organic Aloe Vera (99%), Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Ascorbic Acid, Xanthan.

     

     Effects:

     

    Often referred to as nature’s miracle plant, Aloe Vera has been used for thousands of years to hydrate skin. Aloe Vera has a wide variety of uses:

    - Moisturizes dry, itchy, or sunburned skin.

    - Use as hair styling gel or leave in conditioner for stronger, shinier hair.

    - Use as a moisturizer on its own or mix with oils to make your own custom formula.

    - Use as aftershave or post waxing treatment.

    - Great for your pets too! Use on itchy patches or bald spots for dogs and cats.

     

    Direction:

         

          This product contains a high strength of Aloe Vera that may cause sensitivity, redness, or allergic reactions. Before you begin using the aloe vera, we recommend testing it on a small area of skin to make sure you aren't sensitive to the product. For external use only. Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs. Avoid direct contact with eyes.

     

     

    Packing:

     

           We can provide upscale, character, practical and decoration design, satisfy the customer's need of character wrapping.

     

    Contact Details
    Guangzhou Greenmakes Cosmetics Co., Ltd.

    Contact Person: Mr. Jimi Lin

    Send your inquiry directly to us (0 / 3000)

    Other Products

    Contact

    Address: 1st, Baishahu Road, Junhe Street, Baiyun District, Guangzhou City, China.

    Factory Address:No. 8, north 14th alley, South street, Xinke Shangxin Village, Baiyun District, Guangzhou City, China